WHOLESALE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All available wholesale items are listed here on the site.
- Wholesale pricing is 50% off listed retail price, minus all sale items.
- All prices are subject to change and the current prices supersedes any previous used pricing.
- Dimensions of jewelry and the hues, sizes and characteristics of stones may vary due to the jewelry being handmade and the natural variations of stones being used.
- Some items may have limited availability or may need slight modifications or substitutions (i.e. alternative stones, slight tweaks to the design, etc.), though this rarely happens and I will run this past first.
- Initial orders have a minimum of $250 and $150 for subsequent orders.
- I ask for invoices to be paid in full before shipment.
- Invoices will be sent through Paypal where payment can be processed there, if you don’t have a PayPal account you can also use credit card or debit card without signing up. I also accept checks or Venmo, bonus they are fee free a very much prefered. (YAY!). A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
- All shipments will be mailed USPS first class. Tracking number will be provided upon shipping confirmation.
- Buyer is responsible for $15 shipping & handling per each order
- Buyer is responsible for lost or stolen packages so please take precautions to make sure you orders arrive safely! Insurance can be purchased extra, contact for rates.
- I ask for a 15-20 business day turn around, particularly on larger orders, though I am typically much quicker than that! Smaller orders on average take about one week or less to turn around.
- When you are ready to order email email@example.com with the product title and quantity. An invoice will then be sent over for review.
- Unworn and undamaged items may be returned after 14 days of arrival. Full refund will be issued by preferred payment minus shipping and 10% restocking fee.
- Items that malfunction or break that are a result of makers defect will be replaced. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Most other repairs will be dealt with on case by case basis.
Please take a moment to look over care instruction as this handmade jewelry contains delicate materials. Proper care will great increase the lifespan of the jewelry and your customer’s satisfaction.
I use antiqued brass or raw brass metal for most of my pieces. Over time it is common for these materials to show signs of character on the patina or develop tarnish. These should not be considered an imperfection or flaw, consider it unique charm and individuality to your jewelry. Protect your pieces of jewelry from liquids that may tarnish the metal (i.e. Sunscreen, lotions, bug sprays, perfumes and Burning Man… seriously…). If jewelry tarnishes beyond your desire, simply use a polishing cloth or fine steel wool to buff off any unwanted coloring.
To prolong the life of your jewelry do not sleep, shower or do rigorous activity while wearing your beloved pieces. Some components, materials or crystals may be damaged, break down or become tangled beyond repair.